The 16th Asian Games was held from November 12th to 27th in 2010 in Guangzhou, China. There were 41 events in the Games。
China got 199 gold medals and reached the total medals of 416. Guangzhou was the second Chinese city to host the Asian Games. In 1990 Beijing held the 11th Asian Games。
Premier Wen Jiabao went to Shanxi province on April 2nd , 2011. He made a three-day visit to impoverished穷困的 Luliang. During his visit, he said that farmers' right权利must be protected and he warned警告 that no land should ever be taken against a farmer's will意愿。
The Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway will be put into operation at the end of June, 2011. The journey takes about five hours. The train can reach speeds of up to 380 kilometers an hour. The passenger volume 容量 is expected to reach 160 million a year, marking标志 a great step in China's Railway development。
61. The 16th Asian Games was held in __________。
A. Guangzhou B. Shanghai C. Beijing D. Tokyo
62. How many gold medals did China get in the 16th Asian Games ?
A. 11. B. 41. C. 199. D. 416.
63. ________ went to Shanxi province on April 2nd , 2011.
A. A farmer B. Our premier C. A worker D. A passenger
64. Premier Wen Jiabao said that_________ right must be protected。
A. officials' B. women's C. students' D. farmers'
65. The Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway will be put into operation at the end of _______, 2011.